Mandatory Orientation Dates
All applicants must attend ONE Orientation/Interview and The Roll Call on December 15, 2013. Call 800-372-0523 to reserve your seats to ensure adequate staffing to get through the Orientation in a timely manner. You will receive an invitation to the Roll Call if selected for the program.
Orientation dates and locations are now available (see below). You may attend any one Orientation. All orientations last approximately 2 hours but can go longer depending on the number of applicants present. Applications do not need to be complete in order to attend the orientation. You may bring your completed application, or what you have completed to the orientation of your choice.
VAMC Map (MYCA is located on the grounds of the VA Medical Center)
DOORS OPEN ONE HOUR PRIOR TO START TIME
CHOOSE A DATE AND ATTEND
2013 Orientation Dates & Roll Call
- Taylor Armory, 12450 Beech Daly Rd. Taylor, MI
- Friday Sept. 13 @ 5:00 p.m.
- Sat. Oct. 19 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thur. Dec. 12 @ 5:00 p.m.
- BLDG 138 at The Battle Creek VA Medical Center. (Please see directions above) :
- Wed. Sept. 25 @ 5:00 p.m.
- Wed. Nov. 20 @ 5:00 p.m.
- Wed. Dec. 18 @ 5:30 p.m.
- Wyoming Armory, 1200 44th St. SW Wyoming, MI
- Friday Oct. 4 @ 5:00 p.m.
- Sat. Nov. 16 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Manistee Armory, 555 1st Street Manistee, MI
- Thur. Nov. 21 @ 5:00 p.m.
- Bay City Armory, 2510 Wilder Rd. Bay City, MI
- Canceled Friday Sept. 27
- Fri. Nov. 15 @ 5:00 p.m.
- Warren Mott High School, 3131 12 Mile Rd. Warren, MI
- Wed. Oct. 23 @ 5:00 p.m.
- Tue. Nov. 26 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Michigan State Police Academy/Lansing, 7426 N. Canal
- Saturday Nov. 23 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Zellar's Village Inn, 7552 State Hwy M123 Newbury, MI
- Wed. Oct. 16 @ 5:00p.m.
- Grayling Armory, see above map:
- CANCELED Friday Sept. 20
- Sat. Nov. 9 @ 10:00 a.m.
Roll Call will be held on 12/15/13 at MYCA/Building 13 between 9:00a.m. and 1:00p.. This is for accepted applicants ONLY. Please arrive no later than 8:45 a.m.. Dress should be appropriate for physical activity. RSVP to 800-372-0523, this is mandatory.
We recommend that you attend Orientation and complete your application as soon as possible. Space is limited and the class fills quickly.